- (215) 665 1845 Philadelphia PA
- (609) 896 9585 Lawrenceville NJ
29 days ago
There is Invisalign and then there is Invisalign Teen
. The latter is specifically designed for the adolescent age group, with special features that make it a viable option for busy, distracted,...
57 days ago
Braces don’t get a lot of love. In fact, they usually get a lot of complaints. What many orthodontic patients discover over time, though, is that there are plenty of reasons to...
73 days ago
Braces as an adult? Might sound crazy, but it isn’t, not with options like Invisalign
available to you. Take advantage of the orthodontic innovation that can give you the straight, beautiful...
119 days ago
If you haven’t made a resolution for the new year, we suggest making 2021 the year of dental braces
. It’s never too late to change your smile, align it, and get...
Financing & Insurance
Drs. Roberts & de Marsche make orthodontic treatment more affordable
Friendly financing options. Here are the details:
- Dental Insurance: We participate with most private insurance plans. If you have orthodontic insurance coverage, please bring an insurance form with you so that we may rapidly determine your benefit. For your convenience, we will accept the insurance benefit directly from the provider, and coordinate all necessary communications and paperwork. We are participating providers with many dental insurance providers, including the following …
- Easy Payment Plans: We offer easy and affordable no-interest payment options that offer you affordable monthly payments. If you have insurance coverage, we submit the paperwork and accept payment directly from the insurance company. Concerning the patient payment portion, there is usually a down payment of one third, with the balance spread over the estimated treatment time (usually 12 to 18 months). Also available are full payment-at-once discounts and Care Credit (low-interest financing plan).
- Flexible Spending Accounts: If you work for a company that provides a flexible spending account, or a “flex-plan”, we will explain to you the mechanism for saving 35 to 40% of your treatment cost through paying with pre-tax dollars.
All 3 options make it easy and affordable for you to get quality orthodontic care at Philadelphia Orthodontists.