- (215) 665 1845 Philadelphia PA
- (609) 896 9585 Lawrenceville NJ
35 days ago
Is your adolescent in the market for braces? Does he or she dread the thought of becoming a metal mouth for the next few years? If your teen is dreading orthodontia, you...
63 days ago
Braces create gorgeous, healthy smiles for a lifetime. As you give thanks for all the good things in your life this Thanksgiving, consider the benefits that dental braces can offer you if...
98 days ago
Invisalign patients don’t have to worry about their Halloween being interrupted by orthodontics. However, there are some important rules for wearers of Invisalign
to remember at Halloween time, so treatment isn’t...
127 days ago
Whether the job you’re in now is where you want to stay or merely a stepping stone to other things, there are plenty of moves you can make to improve your career...
Financing & Insurance
Drs. Roberts & de Marsche make orthodontic treatment more affordable
Friendly financing options. Here are the details:
- Dental Insurance: We participate with most private insurance plans. If you have orthodontic insurance coverage, please bring an insurance form with you so that we may rapidly determine your benefit. For your convenience, we will accept the insurance benefit directly from the provider, and coordinate all necessary communications and paperwork. We are participating providers with many dental insurance providers, including the following …
- Easy Payment Plans: We offer easy and affordable no-interest payment options that offer you affordable monthly payments. If you have insurance coverage, we submit the paperwork and accept payment directly from the insurance company. Concerning the patient payment portion, there is usually a down payment of one third, with the balance spread over the estimated treatment time (usually 12 to 18 months). Also available are full payment-at-once discounts and Care Credit (low-interest financing plan).
- Flexible Spending Accounts: If you work for a company that provides a flexible spending account, or a “flex-plan”, we will explain to you the mechanism for saving 35 to 40% of your treatment cost through paying with pre-tax dollars.
All 3 options make it easy and affordable for you to get quality orthodontic care at Philadelphia Orthodontists.