- (215) 665 1845 Philadelphia PA
- (609) 896 9585 Lawrenceville NJ
28 days ago
Invisalign patients don’t have to worry about their Halloween being interrupted by orthodontics. However, there are some important rules for wearers of Invisalign
to remember at Halloween time, so treatment isn’t...
56 days ago
Whether the job you’re in now is where you want to stay or merely a stepping stone to other things, there are plenty of moves you can make to improve your career...
78 days ago
Teens who start a new school year wearing braces can experience even more angst than adolescence typically causes. Invisalign Teen, however, can make their life far easier in many ways...
113 days ago
Teenagers have the important job of learning how to get comfortable in their own skin. With all the physical and emotional changes that happen during adolescence, adding braces to the mix can...
Financing & Insurance
Drs. Roberts & de Marsche make orthodontic treatment more affordable
Friendly financing options. Here are the details:
- Dental Insurance: We participate with most private insurance plans. If you have orthodontic insurance coverage, please bring an insurance form with you so that we may rapidly determine your benefit. For your convenience, we will accept the insurance benefit directly from the provider, and coordinate all necessary communications and paperwork. We are participating providers with many dental insurance providers, including the following …
- Easy Payment Plans: We offer easy and affordable no-interest payment options that offer you affordable monthly payments. If you have insurance coverage, we submit the paperwork and accept payment directly from the insurance company. Concerning the patient payment portion, there is usually a down payment of one third, with the balance spread over the estimated treatment time (usually 12 to 18 months). Also available are full payment-at-once discounts and Care Credit (low-interest financing plan).
- Flexible Spending Accounts: If you work for a company that provides a flexible spending account, or a “flex-plan”, we will explain to you the mechanism for saving 35 to 40% of your treatment cost through paying with pre-tax dollars.
All 3 options make it easy and affordable for you to get quality orthodontic care at Philadelphia Orthodontists.